ALL STARS SELECTION CRITERIA
• 10 players are selected from each league, at the conclusion of the season.
• A maximum of eight male players, and minimum of two female players to be selected in the 10-player squad.
• Of the six starting players, no more than five male players can be selected. There must also be a minimum of one female player on the substitute’s bench.
• To be eligible for selection, players must have played a minimum of eight matches during the season.
• There can be no more than four players (maximum of three males) selected from the one team.
• A number of elements are taken into consideration when selecting the team. These abilities may include – throwing, catching, dodging, leadership, fitness, mobility, tactical awareness etc.
Performances in big matches, in addition to important moments within a match are also taken into consideration. All these components will be taken into account, to form the strongest all-round team.